1. Sign in to Antkey.org with your username/password.
2. Click the 'Language' link in the upper-right corner of the screen near the 'log out' link.
3. Select the language you want to translate into. A new 'TRANSLATE TEXT' link will now appear on the bottom right of the screen.
4. Click the TRANSLATE TEXT link and a new block with 3 windows will appear on the bottom of the screen.
5. The PAGE TEXT window lists all of the strings requiring translation for the current page.
- Green highlights mean the text has already been translated. Please review these to make sure they are okay.
- Text strings without highlights have not been translated. Please select these, one by one, and use the TRANSLATION window to translate them.
- You can preserve the HTML tags by using the 'Copy Source' button in the TRANSLATION window. Also, please be aware to preserve capitalizations (uppercase and lowercase) of the source text.
- If you are searching for a particular string, use the search bar at the bottom of the PAGE TEXT window. Be aware that it is case sensitive (uppercase vs. lowercase).
- ***Please review your translation for each text string before saving***
After all of the homepage User Interface (UI) text strings are translated you can move onto other pages.
6. Click the 'Content' link in the Admin menu (top of screen).
7. Click the 'View' link that corresponds to the PAGES content type.
8. Click on the next page name you want to do UI translation on. Only select published pages. I recommend sorting by TITLE to keep track of which pages you have already translated the UI for. Just click it once or twice on the 'Title' column header and the page nodes will sort alphabetically.
9. Use the TRANSLATE tool at the bottom of the new page to translate the UI text strings, same as before. You will hopefully notice that many of your earlier translations will already have been applied to these new pages.